2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

H
  • Locked
Baby ### is in a ### hospital after hematomas were found in his head and tests revealed a malignant tumor in his chest/abdomen. He will have surgery this Sunday. Thank you Heavenly Father for surrounding Baby ### and his family with your abiding presence and love. Guide the hands of the doctors...
Replies
6
Views
351
P
  • Locked
I pray for a financial blessing, for my car to be fixed without expensive costs, I pray for healing, growth and to keep my job for me and my co-workers. I pray for management to get better. Amen
Replies
5
Views
356
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my good career job life. I am not happy with present job. I am unable to decide which way I should take in my career journey. I am believing Jesus God will show a perfect and suitable career life plan for me. Plz pray on behalf of me. thx ###
Replies
6
Views
309
B
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, you know that my whole life has been about pain, and trauma, and fear. A lot of abuse at different hands in different ways. And I hate none of those people, or wish them dead, But I need you to step in and send some very good things my way. When I think back, all I can remember is...
Replies
9
Views
420
B
  • Locked
My Dear Lord Jesus our Father and Saviour, Please say a very special prayer for my nephew ###, who suffered a Brain Hemorrhage last night & who is suffering partial paralysis & loss of speech ... I hope and pray with all my heart for ### to have a miracle recovery as soon as possible & for my...
Replies
6
Views
603
aasthajessica
A
I
  • Locked
My husband is a drug addict and alcoholic and we are living in separate houses. Because of his addiction I am bankrupt and homeless. I'm sleeping on a friend's sofa. I have lost my job as well. I really love my husband and want him - our home and our family restored. Please pray for ### !! Thank you
Replies
7
Views
349
C
  • Locked
Daily prayers for the world, all who need prayers daily, all evil leaves the world now, thanks to Jesus forever, daily prayers for Our loved ones, Justice now, persecution stops now, ###, ###, ###, Everywhere
Replies
6
Views
334
B
  • Locked
I, would like too thank you all for the prayers 4 me and my family and the mighty Lord for answering all the prayers we have test back today baby Butterbean (###) is going to be a healthy baby girl and the other problems are resolving there selves also x
Replies
5
Views
270
Peachy5
P
  • Locked
Dear Lord, many times I have been busy in taking personally for others' inappropriate chit chat. I fought for it and showed my gesture to against it but I didn't bring this to You. Lord, please forgive me. Please use us Your children to be Your tool in glorifying Your name especially we are in...
Replies
5
Views
321
S
  • Locked
thank god i got my car back i know god can do anything and i wanna say thank you lord. and thanks for all the prayers
Replies
6
Views
342
Back
Top Bottom