Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ingrid mitchell

Guest
My husband is a drug addict and alcoholic and we are living in separate houses. Because of his addiction I am bankrupt and homeless. I'm sleeping on a friend's sofa. I have lost my job as well. I really love my husband and want him - our home and our family restored. Please pray for ### !! Thank you
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Pray for your marriage. Pray for your mate. No one is perfect…But God will perfect what concerns you and your mate in your marriage. You got to pray, trust God, you have got to line up to God’s Word. Learn to be Patient; walk in Love and Forgiveness. And always remember what drew you to each other. Ask God to show you both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. Those of you who are single, pray this prayer for your future mate.

Let’s Pray…God I thank You that I can come to you about anything. I come lifting up my marriage to You. I place my marriage in Your hands. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. Bless and heal my marriage. Fix what is wrong in this marriage and make it right. Bless each of us to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our lives. Teach us how to pray and intercede for each other, our children, and love ones. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Help us to remember what drew us to each other. Show us Lord Jesus how to keep Love strong and healthy in our marriage. Bless my marriage Lord Jesus. And please do the same for every married couple in my family, all my friends that are married, the writer of this prayer, and every married couple that attends the church that I belong to. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Bless our marriages.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
When you find yourself conscious of your of your husband's addiction, just say, “Thank You, Lord Jesus, for Your wonderful work at the cross. It is a perfect work that has removed all of his weaknesses completely. Amen”
 
I pray for drugs to be removed in this family, I pray for restoration of a job and home. Amen
 
Dear God, I lift up to you the present situation of this dear sister. Please touch the heart of her husband that He will do good and will change his old bad habits. Let him turn to you and let him realize the true essence of a family. Guide him that he will not go astray any longer. Please send forth your help to restore their family life the soonest. Thank you Lord for your great love and mercy. This we ask in Jesus's name, Amen...
 
Oh father I pray for her family, plz father speak to her husband and free him from the evil works of Satan, cleanse him in your blood and pour your holy spirit on him, restore her family from every trouble they are facing now. Bless her with a good job in your powerful name I pray amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m requesting prayer and direction concerning my marriage. I’m also requesting prayer that my husband be delivered from alcohol. That God will remove the taste from his mouth. I’m praying that God give me direction on whether to stay or be released from the marriage. I’m praying for every...
Replies
12
Views
119
For our marriage that has been in separation for six years to be restored. An evil attack was launched on my husband
Replies
10
Views
63
I need prayer tonight to break down everything standing in the way of your peace ad joy in the marrige 5d• Lord my God, In the quiet hours of this night, I come before Your presence with a sincere heart. lo not come as a perfect woman, but as a wife who is hurting id recognizes that only Your...
Replies
12
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom