For ###, Our Prayers Are With You

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrendaAnn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrendaAnn

Guest
My Dear Lord Jesus our Father and Saviour,

Please say a very special prayer for my nephew ###, who suffered a Brain Hemorrhage last night & who is suffering partial paralysis & loss of speech ... I hope and pray with all my heart for ### to have a miracle recovery as soon as possible & for my sister ### & her family to have the strength they need to get through this very sad & trying time. God bless you all for helping us in any way possible, and may God always be with you & guide you safely down life's path. Thank you all & be safe !

Faithfully yours,

### & ###
 
Father mercy on this situation and keep the faith for the family. Amen.
 
Oh Heavenly Father I pray that you watch over your child ### and bless him with your healing power and love. Grant him a miracle Dear Lord that he may recover and fulfill your path for him. Watch over his family and grant them the strength to endure this sad time in their lives. I ask all of this of you Dear Lord, in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost in Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
I pray Father God in the name of Jesus that ### recovers from this and that he will return to normal. I pray for ###'s family to make it through this with strength and love in their hearts. Amen
 
Gracious heavenly Father I commit ### in Your mighty hands, touch Him heal him completely from this sickness of brain hemorrhage. Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress; he sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from destruction. Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love, for his wonderful works to humankind. Psalm 107:19-21. Let a miracle happen in ###'s life. Use him for Your glory Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Gracious heavenly Father I commit ### in Your mighty hands, touch Him heal him completely from this sickness of brain hemorrhage. Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress; he sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from destruction. Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love, for his wonderful works to humankind. Psalm 107:19-21. Let a miracle happen in ###'s life. Use him for Your glory Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Prayer for Psalm 39:12 : “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today...
Replies
7
Views
150
🙏 A Prayer for Today Heavenly Father, Today, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, and faithfulness. Even when I don't understand everything happening around me, I choose to trust that You are working for my good. Lord, I lift up my...
Replies
9
Views
164
I respect the teachings behind the new Pope Leo XIV but i despise the actions of his followers we are all sinners but i will pray for you to display the embodiement of Jesus’ teachings of love, ahava, mercy,chesed, equity especially the ### and ### favoritism over me a pauper, humility...
Replies
7
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom