Praise Report

  • Thread starter Thread starter smileypoo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smileypoo

Guest
thank god i got my car back i know god can do anything and i wanna say thank you lord. and thanks for all the prayers
 
God thank You for answering this prayer with a yes and amen!

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!

The words of this Song will bless you… [media]http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY

Stay Thankful My Friend!

When U-Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Yes, Lord, we thank you and praise Your name for You deserve it. Amen.
 
Lord we praise you and thank you for answering all our prayers..amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For those who know ### I had situation at work that I thought was going to cost me my job. A child in my classroom got injured under my care. The administrator was blaming me for it and ask me to leave the school early Friday and to not come back until they called me. However, things work I...
Replies
10
Views
181
First, a small, albeit worthy, praise report to share that my son-in-law has backed off all week on his gas lighting and berating posture towards my daughter. We have had a peaceful home all week - although - this weekend, I did overhear a conversation between he and my daughter - I was sitting...
Replies
13
Views
262
I am almost half way through my fast right now and despite the troubles I have ran into with my car I have received a financial breakthrough. Since praying and fasting I've been giving more in the offering and asking God to help me in my finances, so I can afford a car. This past week my tips I...
Replies
10
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom