Please Surround ### With Prayer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter hischild
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hischild

Guest
Baby ### is in a ### hospital after hematomas were found in his head and tests revealed a malignant tumor in his chest/abdomen. He will have surgery this Sunday. Thank you Heavenly Father for surrounding Baby ### and his family with your abiding presence and love. Guide the hands of the doctors and nurses who will care for ###. In Jesus Name We Pray. Amen.
 
Praying for this child of God. May the doctors and Nurses have many skills helping ### to become healthy. Amen.
 
Almighty God, with thanksgiving and praise we lift little ### to You. We place him in Your loving and merciful hands for a complete healing. You are the Great Physician and we trust in You for answered prayers. In Jesus's Name we pray. AMEN
 
I pray for Baby ### to be healed in the name of Jesus. Father keep the faith of this family strong. Three or more are in agreement with this pray and it will be answered in Jesus name. Amen
 
Oh Father your are a healer, heal this little child of Yours, touch Baby ### and heal him completely. Heal all the tumors he is having in his body. Oh father let all ailments leave his body right away, I cover him in your holy blood, heal Him, heal Him Father. In Jesus' name. Amen
 


FEAR NOT, FOR I AM WITH YOU; BE NOT DISMAYED, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, YES, I WILL HELP YOU, I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND.
Isaiah 41:10


FOR HE HAS NOT DESPISED NOR ABHORRED THE AFFLICTION OF THE AFFLICTED; NOR HAS HE HIDDEN HIS FACE FROM HIM; BUT WHEN HE CRIED TO HIM, HE HEARD.
Psalm 22:24


Lord I pray for ### child, father heal the child and remove the tumour from his body without even undergoing surgery, do miracle in ### child's life and let everyone wonder by seeing the way you healed that child, father protect the child in your arms and bless him, in your powerful amen I pray amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You so much for all the blessings You continue to pour out upon us and upon our resort. Today, we were able to pay off another loan, including the one from my brother which we had used to settle last month’s electricity bills. Lord, there are still many obligations and unpaid...
Replies
7
Views
257
also, please surround me with real friendships...people who care about me and support me. People who accept me as I am and aren't obsessed with molding me into whatever idea they have. People who genuinely cheer me on and don't try to hurt me... People who protect me from those who have harmed...
Replies
3
Views
352
Lord, please surround me with the right people who will be able to help me. Currently I am surrounded by people who only function based on convenience and mistreatment, lies, judgment, and causing pain. I am trying to escape but can't... it seems like everywhere I look, go, search, all I find is...
Replies
8
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom