2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
PRAISE ALORD. WE DONT LOOSE OUR HOPE ON JESUS NAME AMEN,
Replies
3
Views
269
S
  • Locked
please pray for my lover ###, he is come back for me on Jesus name amen
Replies
3
Views
241
F
  • Locked
I am struggling with sexual impurity. I also need work. I would also like God to use my talents for His glory including writing, art, and chess.
Replies
6
Views
319
J
  • Locked
hi I needs same prayer for ### inlaw just started chemo please let them know everything is going to be all right and my husband and I are having trouble with the bills thank u all and God bless u all to
Replies
6
Views
267
B
  • Locked
Hello, I would like someone to pray for my family please. My husband of 20 years left our marriage 7 weeks ago. I have been standing in faith for my marriage for months. I am always trying to encourage our young children to pray and believe in the Lord that our family will be restored. I am...
Replies
5
Views
321
C
  • Locked
During interview session, I have informed my immediate boss that I need to on leave from ### - ### for pre-planned holiday to destress. Please pray for me that my leave will be approved by general manager as my immediate boss refuse to approve my leave. Thanks
Replies
2
Views
305
G
  • Locked
Testimony: Everything was and is fine and also easy to do, my mind was not at worry. 2011-08-27 09:00:27 (# Prayers 7) Pray my bank account and online banking and everything is well. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
235
  • Locked
I want all who can to come in agreement with me and others lifting Marriages and Finances up in the last days. The word in the Bible says men will become lovers of themselves and it's happening now....I want to pray that God will bring Married couples back together, build strong on solid...
Replies
4
Views
293
T
  • Locked
Please believe with me that God will set him free from this present evil and will deliver him from the grip that the evil one has over him. He is suing me for things that never happened; he is bound by drugs and bitterness. Pray for strength for me. May Jesus bless ###.
Replies
3
Views
241
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband, his mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being, he will not get our marriage blessed and it has me very worried.
Replies
3
Views
251
Back
Top Bottom