Thank You So Much God

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Testimony: Everything was and is fine and also easy to do, my mind was not at worry.

2011-08-27 09:00:27 (# Prayers 7)

Pray my bank account and online banking and everything is well. Thank you. Amen.
 
Last edited:
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
F
default_thedance.gif
ather thank-you for the best of answers. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Especially in this heat Lord getting calls at 6:00 a.m. already with No help at all please help Jesus and help to get some rest and not wake up in pure sweat from this heatwave. Not getting anywhere this abuse on your elders has to Stop please. Amen Is 54:17
Replies
11
Views
194
Please keep me in your prayers. I have to get blood drawn in the morning tomorrow to be tested. Please pray everything goes smoothly. Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
204
God ...... This letter is for you. What you have given me is bad times and bad luck. If this continues. What I will do is, I'll become a Christian keeeler .. I'll byomb churches and people praying. Don't make me a terrorist. I've done everything that you wanted. Still I'm in trauma. You betrayed...
Replies
10
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,063
Messages
16,806,967
Members
650,515
Latest member
Khiotmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom