2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
HOMOSEXUAL DEMONS ARE MOLESTING ME SEXUALLY IN THE DREAM PLEASE PRAY FOR MY TOTAL DELIVERANCE I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
2
Replies
10
Views
449
bravenicko
B
P
  • Locked
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of ### and me, ###.
Replies
7
Views
328
A
  • Locked
Hello. I in need of much prayer right now. I am in need of employment. I have been looking every day but nothing is working out, and I need a job asap. My bills are stacking up and I have no way to pay them. I do have an interview today, and I ask that you pray this goes well and I am able to...
Replies
8
Views
309
M
  • Locked
While I have received unbelievable blessings for the last four years, I keep holding on until God blesses me with a job. At times I think God has forgotten me and it breaks my heart.
Replies
7
Views
378
C
  • Locked
please pray for ###, hope can have a life partner, and also can work good with working college and get a stable job.
Replies
8
Views
312
  • Locked
Dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Lord I need your blessings on the three tasks which need to be accomplished Lord. Lord I seek your holy will for these tasks, may they be fulfilled by your holy will Lord. Lord I also want to go to the Night Vigil tomorrow - the night for Praise and Worship...
Replies
5
Views
264
A
  • Locked
Beloved in Jesus, Recently I have been transferred from ### to ### as I am working for the ### as an ###. In the new place i.e., ###, I am unable to concentrate in my work and I feel that a strong power is pulling back for not completing my work as well as mentally disturbing in doing my work...
Replies
8
Views
394
S
  • Locked
Father, I have not been feeling well the past couple of days. I feel my lymph nodes near my ears are swollen and allergies cause my eyes to itch and water and sore throat also some pelvic pain. Father, please help me to feel better and to be strong and healthy for my packing and moving in the...
Replies
5
Views
291
S
  • Locked
Father, thank you for allowing me peace of mind and to let my relationship be in your hands. Earlier this week and for a while I have been so on edge with my relationship. I feel like we don't speak as often and after that day I felt a little pushy trying to get some of his time, I just let go...
Replies
4
Views
360
S
  • Locked
Lord, I pray for my older son, ###. I had him when I was ###. We have been through a lot. He had a lot of love but something has changed. He is becoming racist and mean and is so arrogant and embarrassing. Lord, so many people in our family see it and he does not care. He is proud to be like...
Replies
6
Views
335
Back
Top Bottom