Unemployed For ### Years

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mercedes1026
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mercedes1026

Guest
While I have received unbelievable blessings for the last four years, I keep holding on until God blesses me with a job. At times I think God has forgotten me and it breaks my heart.
 
Lord Jesus, keep ### faith alive Lord. Lord she needs your blessing every hour and every day Lord. Bless her with a good job Lord. Lord she thinks you have forget her, Lord please manifest how close you are for her and how much you love her Lord, Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, hear and answer our prayers, Amen.
 
Dear Lord Jesus please break through with a job for ###. Help her to get the right job at the right time so that she can help other people with what she earns. We ask for You blessing over her life and for You love to spread into all the areas of life. Amen
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Dear God, in the name of Jesus, as You have blessed ###, I pray and thank You if You could bless ### with a new job, amen.
 
dont think like that, Jesus will plan for you everything
 
Lord we trust in you knowing you know our needs before we ask. Bless ### with a great job and make her stability amazing. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that I will get a new job as I have been unemployed for a year and now it is very hard to get a job for locals as companies stopped hiring and must wait for the 3rd quarter and then it will start to heavily hire ### employees and prevent them from mistreatment and abuse.
Replies
9
Views
142
Rebuke the spirit of the gossiping neighbor, unemployment, idle laziness how it demonshuman doesn’t nothing for to do only spying the houseanother neighbor to distribution of information with disrespectful pictures to creating gossiping disaster in everywhere for bullying and destroy the...
Replies
11
Views
112
I have not been able to find even a minimum wage entry level job even fast food or temp work for 3 plus years now and I'm getting older almost ### years old now and I have no job, I worry about my future and don't know what to do I don't know if it's God's will for me to be unemployed or not but...
Replies
9
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom