Marriage In Need Of Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of ### and me, ###.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. This is my prayer for you. Let this be yours and your mates’ prayer also.

In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life and all your love ones. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God first in all your ways and allow God to direct Your foot steps. May you always respect God and honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You

Don’t You Ever Forget Jesus loves You!!! And Don’t Ever Forget God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best.

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

/>
 
Lord, God, we thank You for this married couple. Father, You know the challenges facing ### and ###, and we pray that You bring restoration in Jesus name. We plead the blood of Jesus and we ask that You arise and let the enemy of this marriage scatter. We pray for love, unite, respect, forgiveness, to abound. Father, put right all the principles of success in marriage, raise counsel and shut out any force working against them in Jesus name...amen
 
```markdown
Proclaim It….



I have and will always and forever continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Father, I cry unto you and I ask that u restore ###'s marriage in Jesus name.
 
I pray for the marriage of ### and ###. Our world makes marriage so difficult, we become distracted by work, family and responsibilities and we forget to give our spouse the time and love to stay connected. Please bless them with the love they had when they met, let them find that person again and let their marriage be renewed and their relationship restored. In Christ's name.
 
O heaven hear our cry of ### & ### to become renewed through the following of Christ in their holy matrimony and the faith of hope in each other. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My heart is deeply burdened because of a brother-sister friendship that means so much to me. I humbly ask God to protect this bond and to bring complete healing, reconciliation, mutual understanding, trust, and peace into our friendship. please forgive me for my sins and for...
Replies
12
Views
205
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
210
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,100
Messages
16,807,213
Members
650,540
Latest member
Doreuldormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom