God bless you. The prayers of Encourager, take it as your own prayers, don't just read it as news, or a saying but take it personally. Cry out to God for yourself. Remember satan comes to STEAL, KILL, and DESTROY. You see satan has an identity crisis, he wanted to be like God, & wanted all the attention, he wanted to be worshiped like God. He became prideful and filled with jealousy. He was kicked out of heaven, he lost his identity and his position in heaven. Look, he entered the serpent, imitates women and that spirit enters a man, the same he does to a woman for her to have a masculine spirit. He is a counterfeiter, an imitator. He brings confusion, distortion, undermines God's authority, confuses people's minds. These spirits are transferring spirit, they cannot procreate. But when we open the doors of our lives, our soul, our mind and accept, he will enter.
The doors of your life must be closed, whether through relationship by choosing godly unrelationship. There must be absolute repentance, no compromise. But how can you do this without Jesus? How can you come up against demonic oppression without Jesus? None at all. How can you be delivered without Jesus?
For this very reason, Jesus died for it. These are some of the manifestations of sins. If you or I did not engage in blatant sins in any form of sins, we are still considered sinners. For God says our righteousness is nothing but filthy rags before Him. The word filthy means to cover with or containing filth. Another verse says "our righteousness is in Christ us". Because we are from Adam, we are all born into sin. We have the nature to sin. So we need a savior and that is Jesus. Today is your day of salvation, and the beginning of your deliverance from this demonic stronghold that satan has bound you in.
Say this prayer, Father God, I humble and surrender myself to You. I thank You for sending Your Son Jesus to die for my sins, faults, mistakes. I believe You sent Jesus to die for our sins and that He rose again. Father I repent and renounce (name the particular sin that you may have participated in to open the doors for these spirits to enter) in Jesus name. Father open up my spiritual eyes to see and understand your ways. I want to learn of You for I don't want to live this way anymore. Cleanse me with your precious blood in Jesus name.
I am made in Your image, my identity is in You and not what satan says I am. I will line up my thoughts according to what You say about me being a man. For You made man and woman. I rebuke and renounce the lying spirit who brings confusion and distorts my image in Jesus name. I will not let the father of lies, satan, feed my spirit with his lies in whom I am. I pray all this in Jesus name.