Pray For Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Father, I have not been feeling well the past couple of days. I feel my lymph nodes near my ears are swollen and allergies cause my eyes to itch and water and sore throat also some pelvic pain. Father, please help me to feel better and to be strong and healthy for my packing and moving in the next few days. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please heal ### and restore her health back Lord so that she can offer your greater glories and work for your kingdom better, Amen.
 
```markdown
Proclaim It….



I have and will always and forever continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Rich Lord help to restore health and good vibes in this ### thank-you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear church family, please keep my mum(###, ### years) in your prayers. She has severe swelling around her neck due to swollen lymph nodes. Doctors suspect it could be cancerous. Please pray for complete healing without any need for surgery or operation or complications or side effects, Also for...
Replies
8
Views
148
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal my cat ### and give her a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She has quit eating normal food and is having a difficult time drinking water and having problems with her bowel movements. We...
Replies
10
Views
488
Good day, Please pray for my aunt ###, she had ### and after that she went into ### because of a ###. Please pray for her healing as she is not out of the woods yet, and is in ### please pray for miracle. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,103
Messages
16,807,263
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom