Help My ### Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter BUG
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BUG

Guest
Hello, I would like someone to pray for my family please. My husband of 20 years left our marriage 7 weeks ago. I have been standing in faith for my marriage for months. I am always trying to encourage our young children to pray and believe in the Lord that our family will be restored. I am coming upon this Labor Day weekend with a sad heart. Once again, we should be a family and my husband will be going on a trip in one direction and I will be taking the kids in another direction. I am holding to the promises that are in the Word that says, Proverbs 6:31 (I think) that says when the thief is found out, he must restore sevenfold. Well, I want what the Devil has stolen from me, which were things given to me by God: My family, my husband, My health and my husband's health. He promised me Victory if I stayed strong but I am so tired of being in this valley, I want to be on the mountain. Would someone come into agreement with me that my marriage will be restored, the Holy Spirit will move in my husband's life and my health (kidneys) will be restored, Thank you.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

may You give this woman the strength to overcome the pain that she is suffering. Lord, if it is in Your will let her marriage be restored and her family made whole again. Lord, may You replace the sadness in her heart with pure joy and keep her faith strong. In Your Son Jesus name I pray AMEN
 
Lord, I pray that you would restore this family. Lord, it is your desire and her to the family to be united. Bless the leader of this house with godly wisdom. Help him to make right decisions for the family. In Jesus' name I ask that this family will be restored. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

God hears your prayer. He delights when we come to him and ask him to help us. He wants to give us the things we need, not the things we think we need. Sometimes the answers we get to prayers aren’t what we want or expect or they take longer than we think they should. But, none of that is the absence of answers. God hears every prayer no matter what method of praying you use: speaking, singing, or thinking. Even our actions can be a prayer to God.

God is waiting to hear from us. God listens to his people all the time. “He hears their cry for help,” David tells us (Ps. 34:15b), he hears their petitions, and he understands their needs before they ask.

I offer and say this prayer with you:

Lord Jesus,

Grant that I and my spouse may have a true and understanding love for each other. Grant that we may both be filled with faith and trust. Give us the grace to live with each other in peace and harmony. May we always bear with one another's weaknesses and grow from one another's strengths. Help us to forgive one another's failings and grant us patience, kindness, cheerfulness and the spirit of placing the well-being of one another ahead of self. May the love that brought us together grow and mature with each passing year. Bring us both ever closer to You through our love for each other. Let our love grow to perfection. Amen.
 
Lord God please go into the mind of this

###, and restore his thinking of

having a happy wife and family. Restore

this marriage sweet Jesus in your name

I pray.
 
Lord Jesus please give us the daily news that things are improving and this is solved we are asking for the best. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request your prayers for my son, he has high blood pressure, he has been very stressed because of lack of work, things are difficult because people are not buying like it used to do, and if he doesn’t sell he doesn’t earn because he only gets commissions, Dear Lord please help my son to...
Replies
6
Views
143
Hello my dad called me earlier and told me he is unhappy in life he has no patience and no tolerance he gets frustrated easily and upset over the smallest things. He is a good man and always been a great provider and dad to me but he is struggling with things and needs some prayers please. Also...
Replies
11
Views
234
Lord please let my ### makes wise decisions. He borrows his car which is in bad condition to his son (he picked up his friends from the airport)...and he has nice salary and can take a cab..Also we need that car for our sick ###...My ### spoiled his son as same as many parents today. He bought...
Replies
8
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom