Pray For My Good Career Job Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Suresh

Guest
Please pray for my good career job life. I am not happy with present job. I am unable to decide which way I should take in my career journey. I am believing Jesus God will show a perfect and suitable career life plan for me. Plz pray on behalf of me.

thx

###
 
Lord I am trusting God and I am praying. Amen.
 
I pray for ### to find happiness in his career. Amen
 
Child of God,

Welcome

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
I pray that the Lord Bless you and guide your steps. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6. Put all your hope in Him and He will surely guide you in all aspects of Your life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.
Ecclesiastes 7:14


I pray that God will guide you and show you the path you should go, God bless you and He will answer your prayers soon, in Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray to receive a career opportunity to break out of my rut. I've been in dead end jobs surrounded by bad influences. I need a new opportunity to break me out of that and into the next stage of life. Amen!
Replies
8
Views
315
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD GREATLYYY…LIFE IN I PRAY FOR MY LIFE GREATLYYYY IT IS BLESSED WITH NORMALCY....LIFE IN I PRAY FOR MY LIFE WHICH MEANS GREATLYYYY I CONTROL MY LIFE GREATLYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY GREATLYYY…LIFE IN I GET MYSELF TO MY ONE...
Replies
9
Views
167
Career Prayer Request: I humbly request prayers for my career. I have been working with ### for the past two years, and I truly desire to continue with the same organization for at least the next five years. There has been significant growth in my career recently; however, in the last quarter...
Replies
5
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom