Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter isaaccruz17
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

isaaccruz17

Guest
Please pray for my healing and for my finances. I need God to help me pay my light bill as soon as possible. I am trying to get my life together and I am really going through a lot of emotional problems too. Thank you.
 
III John 1:2….tells us…Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.



Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request by asking God for His perfect will to be done in your life. God is in control.



Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Bless me Lord Jesus to live a successful, prosperous life in Christ Jesus. Bless me to prosper and be in excellent health. Bless me to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God so that my faith will increase in You. Bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Let the lifestyle that I live be pleasing unto You. Help me to remember to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. Amen!!!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



http://youtu.be/KwmnHNuwsjs
 
God heal her and help her with her finances in Jesus name. Help her pay her light bill and get her life together, sort out her problems in which she suffers from emotionally. Lead her not into temptation in Your name Jesus. Have mercy and grace upon her. Amen.
 
Dear God,

Please help ### surrender their financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love. I ask that you remove their worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith. Help them to know and trust that their debts will be paid and money will flow into their life. ### only has to look to nature to see proof of the abundance you provide. Help him/her to release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is his/her true state. We commit to being grateful for all that we now have in our life. Help him/her to learn to manage her/his finances wisely, seeking help where needed. And finally, I ask you to help him/her to understand his/her purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. Help her/him to know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work he/she loves. Please help him/her use his/her skills and knowledge to be of service in the world. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying the Lord will send his healing love upon you and that he will bless your finances. Praying also that he will heal you emotionally, with his love!
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger. Needs to take meds as prescribed. For implant to work successfully. Thank you Lord...
Replies
11
Views
214
Lord I am feeling heavy inside depressed I try so hard to feel better I take meds for it to..Lord the anxiety is awful and I feel so heavy inside Lord hard to explain help me Lord help me thank you Lord. Healing Lord about my twin flame ### I really really need to let go of it it is just to much...
Replies
10
Views
173
Please pray for my wife ###, ### and our daughter ### to heal. My wife ### and I are seperated and she wants no contact right now. My wife believes I'm still the same and can't change, but I've completely surrendered all to God and I've never been happier. God knows the truth about who I am now...
Replies
11
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom