2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Please pray for healing for my ###. He has been in the hospital almost three weeks now with a rare complication of coronary bypass surgery. Please pray for guidance of the medical team treating him.
Replies
5
Views
340
Sinner67
S
G
  • Locked
I am so depressed. I am so careless about him and I shouldn't be cause I do love him, I am just finding a big part of me is not relaxed. Help me Father in Heaven please. Please tell him to contact me. In the meantime, however long it takes, don't let him have a partner, save him for me and tell...
Replies
4
Views
279
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
Hi all, please pray for me I have stomach pain and diarrhoea. For complete healing. and able to sleep well at night. Gd body to go interviews or to work (future) and to my friend's wedding. thks for your prayers.
Replies
6
Views
434
G
  • Locked
God please help me. I want to get my driving license ASAP. It has been a difficult journey for me and now I thank you I am getting what I deserve. Please help me book a test for next month and pass first time. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
301
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
Hi bros and sisters, my boss has given me salary today, and he allowed me to buy computer from him in cheap price, so that I need not share computer with my brother, as computer is in his room and he needs to study for his exams. I would like to share Ps139:1-16. It renews my strength. I hope...
Replies
5
Views
373
  • Locked
God bless all that are on this site. Bless our President and his family. Heal the sick and save the lost. Hear the cries of suffering addicts. Hear the pleas of prisoners falsely locked away. Hear the cries of the sick who moan with pain. Stop all the murders in this world. Put an end to all...
Replies
1
Views
258
Grace1
G
  • Locked
Father, thank you for watching over my family and blessing us with a new day. I pray for your guidance and instruction today. I pray that your curse will be on the heads of all my enemies and satan's vessels. Bless ### and ### with good health and strength today. I love you Lord. Amen
Replies
5
Views
314
B
  • Locked
I want to become a Lab Technician and work as a missionary in any country in the world.
Replies
9
Views
439
Benny Mambwe
B
G
  • Locked
Dear GOD, today was not a nice day in my life. I don’t know if YOU don’t hear my prayers or don’t forgive me. I feel like an animal in a cage which can’t escape. Today, I sold my car to repay debt and wonder where the people are when they needed me in their financial needs – my hand, as you...
Replies
7
Views
532
R
  • Locked
MY WIFE ### ### IS FLYING OUT OF ###, ###, ### TODAY. & WILL LAND IN ###, ###, ### AT ###. AIRPORT ON SUNDAY SET.###.? AT ### PM.? & I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYER. MY WIFE & I HAVE BEEN MARRIED ### MONTHS NOW & WE WILL BE JOINED TOGETHER ON SUNDAY ###,###,###. SO THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR...
Replies
6
Views
529
Back
Top Bottom