Save Us Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
God bless all that are on this site. Bless our President and his family. Heal the sick and save the lost. Hear the cries of suffering addicts. Hear the pleas of prisoners falsely locked away. Hear the cries of the sick who moan with pain. Stop all the murders in this world. Put an end to all suffering Lord. Give Satan no more time to destroy anything. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
In Jesus name I am in agreement. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray Lord for my little family that consists of me, ###, and our daughter. The other day some crazy stuff happened with ### and another guy and ### bumping into the guy's car then trying to drive off. Now ### has a court date for it and I pray Lord that you please help ### and protect ### and...
Replies
7
Views
253
My Lords Jesus, My brother name ###, suffering from Mental Cruelty, his wife ###, left him from 4 years and never come again, my brother convince very lots to come and stay, but she giving threat, i will finish your family in jail, Last year, my brother send a legal notice to come and stay , but...
Replies
15
Views
264
Or Not this postal woman totally missed my mailbox in plain view today. Lord I pray it’s not that important mail please and these careless carriers deliver it first thing Monday Jesus and heal all aches and pains in my body and mind issues spirit and body and use me more HS have your way. Amen
Replies
12
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom