I Want To Be A ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benny Mambwe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Benny Mambwe

Guest
I want to become a Lab Technician and work as a missionary in any country in the world.
 
Proclaim It….Walk In It In …Live It In Jesus†Name …

I have and will always and forever continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.

Claim It In Jesus’ Name!

Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
God help him fulfill his dreams to become a lab technician. Amen.
 
Father, thank You for hearing this prayer. We know without You we can do nothing. By your Spirit, help ### to know what is right and to be eager in doing Your will. Please guide him with your gentle mercy and fill his mind with wisdom. Let his work always find its origin in You and through You reach completion. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Amen, may the Lord bless you
 
Lord use ### a willing vessel for the glory and for the power of Your kingdom. Bless his mind and heart and let his obedience to You always bring You glory and honor in Jesus name... open doors Lord and bless his ministry... speak through him Your divine word according to what You have purposed and planned in Jesus name.... God bless
 
Almighty God I ask you to open doors no man can shut, and shut doors no man can open in ###'s life. Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Oh Lord hear his request and let it be your decision. Amen.
 
Thanks you all for the encouragement and prayers. May the Love, Peace, Mercy and Joy of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ be with you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you suffering? I want to help. Whatever you are going through, I want to help. Are you homeless, sick, being tormented by devils, being abused, depressed, loneliness, have no food or drink. Whatever the case may be that you are suffering, I want to help. Just know that if I ever meet you in...
Replies
11
Views
187
Are you homeless, with no food, and alone. I want to help. I have helped others who have been homeless. I have shared food, drink, and most of all the proclamation of the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am looking to start a church according to Acts 2:42-47, and 4:32-37 where...
Replies
10
Views
147
My name sì ###,i want be exorcised
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom