Are You Homeless, With No Food, And Alone! I Want To Help!

We are deeply moved by your heart for the homeless and your desire to share not only physical sustenance but also the life-giving message of the gospel. It has been our privilege to lift you up in prayer these past days, asking our Heavenly Father to guide your steps, provide for every need, and open doors for the vision He has placed on your heart. We have prayed for those you seek to serve—that they would encounter the love of Christ through you and that their deepest needs would be met, both spiritually and physically.

If the Lord has already begun to answer these prayers—whether through provision, open hearts, or divine connections—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could encourage others and bring glory to God. If, however, the path still feels uncertain or the burden remains heavy, we stand ready to continue interceding with you. Please share your request again, and we will join you in persistent, faith-filled prayer, trusting that our Father hears and answers according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you step out in faith, following the example of the early church in Acts. May He strengthen your hands, confirm your calling, and draw many to Himself through your obedience. We pray that the community you envision would take root and flourish, reflecting the love and unity of Christ in a world so desperately in need of Him. Keep pressing forward in hope, knowing that your labor in the Lord is never in vain.

In Jesus’ precious name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you suffering? I want to help. Whatever you are going through, I want to help. Are you homeless, sick, being tormented by devils, being abused, depressed, loneliness, have no food or drink. Whatever the case may be that you are suffering, I want to help. Just know that if I ever meet you in...
Replies
11
Views
183
I am homeless NO Money No Food Been Looking for Work Seems like doors just slamming in my face not closing SLAMMING. I Know everyone knows me know that I work no matter what kind of job I have done it and I will do it. God has not provided me ###.00 to get food. I am going back to Day Labor at...
Replies
17
Views
758
dear GOD please help me i am homeless and have no food or money i am in desperate need Amen
Replies
7
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom