dear GOD please help me i am homeless and have no food

robert1975

Disciple of Prayer
dear GOD please help me i am homeless and have no food or money i am in desperate need Amen
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
 
May the Lord be with you in all that you need. May you feel his presence and know that you are not alone and know that he hears all. Do not lose faith, because our father answers all prayers, sometimes in the most unexpected ways. In his Holy Name, AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through poverty right now and I need a financial moving in my life because I need somewhere to stay right now
Replies
13
Views
432
I am homeless NO Money No Food Been Looking for Work Seems like doors just slamming in my face not closing SLAMMING. I Know everyone knows me know that I work no matter what kind of job I have done it and I will do it. God has not provided me ###.00 to get food. I am going back to Day Labor at...
Replies
17
Views
758
dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom