Remember To Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
God please help me.

I want to get my driving license ASAP. It has been a difficult journey for me and now I thank you I am getting what I deserve. Please help me book a test for next month and pass first time. Amen.
 
default_heart2.gif
Start Thanking God right now....Repeat this daily...night and day...

default_thedance.gif
I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength...

God I thank You for blessing me with the wisdom, knowledge, and skill to get my drivers license. Thank You Jesus...



default_thedance.gif
I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength...

God I thank You for blessing me with the wisdom, knowledge, and skill to get my drivers license. Thank You Jesus...



default_thedance.gif
I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength...

God I thank You for blessing me with the wisdom, knowledge, and skill to get my drivers license. Thank You Jesus...



default_thedance.gif
I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength...

God I thank You for blessing me with the wisdom, knowledge, and skill to get my drivers license. Thank You Jesus...Thank You Jesus...THANK YOU JESUS!!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Praying, that the Lord will help you pass your test. amen
 
Father, I thank You for hearing this prayer for ###. You bless those who revere Your name and delight in Your commands. In the midst of inner turmoil or outer conflict help ### not be shaken for her heart remains steadfast trusting in You and Your overall plan for her life. Please help her to remain firmly grounded as she overcome the daily obstacles common to all who live on earth. Help her to learn the valuable lessons along the way as she press on toward the goal for which You have called her heavenward. In Christ Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother ### her funeral was today she was ###
Replies
13
Views
206
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY HEALTH AND MY EYESIGHT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. I AM SCARED. PLEASE SINCERRLY ASK GOD TO HEAL ME. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
214
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY HEALTH AND MY EYESIGHT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. I AM SCARED. PLEASE SINCERRLY ASK GOD TO HEAL ME. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom