Bless Us Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Lord Bless us in all walks of our LIVES, we thank You for your Kindness, for Your Grace, we live under your mercy, Your Name Be Glorified.. In Jesus Name - AMEN....
 
default_rainbow.gif
default_amen.gif
Praise the Lord
default_smile.png
and bless this person!
default_rainbow.gif
 
Helleluiah Father, we exalt Your name on highest, we praise You we adore You, thank You Lord for blessing us beyond our expectations and desires. We love You Lord, Let all glory and honor goes to you. Use Us for Your works and glory. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Yahweh is my shepherd: I shall lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He renews my soul. He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are...
Replies
8
Views
363
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:1 : The LORD said to me, "Take a large scroll and write on it with an ordinary pen: Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz." A Prayer Inspired by Isaiah 8:1: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You commanded Isaiah to write Your truths plainly and...
Replies
9
Views
43
Asking for prayer support against witchcraft in work. sometimes I see birds flying about and there is a heavy sleep that I feel & it becomes ery difficult to complete my tasks properly. May God guide ### & I in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ!
Replies
10
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom