2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
I think through wisdom I have come to realise what I am experiencing is hurt and the feeling of rejection. I am feeling like so rejected and so ashamed of myself. Lord I need you to free me from these things right now in Jesus name so the thoughts and imaginations can stop cause they are ruining...
Replies
3
Views
244
Sinner67
S
  • Locked
lord i need you father. please pray for ###. thank you father for blessed with a job. please watch over my family and friends. please pray for my friend ###.
Replies
5
Views
314
Sinner67
S
J
  • Locked
Please pray for my son who is suffering with cerebral palsy and under depression. May Jesus Christ help him to get out of his condition and also may God help him in financial condition so that he can open a shop to keep himself busy with the help of a helper. I am sure and trust my Lord He will...
Replies
8
Views
317
J
  • Locked
Please pray for my son who is suffering with cerebral palsy and under depression. May Jesus Christ help him to get out of his condition and also may God help him in financial condition so that he can open a shop to keep himself busy with the help of a helper. I am sure and trust my Lord He will...
Replies
3
Views
204
A
  • Locked
I would like clarity and peace at work. I am being scrutinized and criticized at work regardless. The good goes unnoticed, one little mistake made a mountain. I know that God has a lesson for me here because I beat myself up about it almost daily and the stress spills into my daily life. I am...
Replies
5
Views
278
K
  • Locked
I went to a Christian camp this summer and found Jesus, but lately I have not been doing well in our relationship and have been straying away from Him. I don't pray much anymore or read the Bible and I need help being close to Him again. Please pray in that I form a strong bond with Him again.
Replies
7
Views
437
Sinner67
S
S
  • Locked
THANK GOD FOR WAKING ME UP THIS MORNING. THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE DID FOR. GUIDE ME DOWN THE RIGHT PATH OF THE RIGHTOUNESS KEEP THE PEOPLE AWAY FROM ME THAT DO NOT MEAN ME NO GOOD. WATCH OVER ME BLESS ME WITH SOME GOOD HEALTH. GOD HELP ME TO STOP USING PROFANITY AND WATCH OVER ME. GOD BLESS...
Replies
5
Views
365
S
  • Locked
I ask prayer for my kids and I... I moved us to a different state because I felt like we all needed a change for the better. Lord, I know that I did some things in my past that wasn't right. I ask that you forgive me for my sins, come into my life Lord and take over. I don't have anyone else. My...
Replies
6
Views
271
S
  • Locked
My ### of seven years doesn't love me anymore and has left me with our two children. For the last ### years, I've tried to get him to change his mind. I am asking you to pray that God will change his mind and perform a miracle. I want him to love me again and for God to make us a family again.
Replies
6
Views
316
S
  • Locked
Father, I pray for closeness in our relationship. We used to talk more when we were friends and now that things are more serious and we told each other we love each other, the relationship is a little different. I hope that we could spend more time with one another and be more of a couple doing...
Replies
4
Views
525
Back
Top Bottom