Free From This

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I think through wisdom I have come to realise what I am experiencing is hurt and the feeling of rejection. I am feeling like so rejected and so ashamed of myself. Lord I need you to free me from these things right now in Jesus name so the thoughts and imaginations can stop cause they are ruining my life. Amen.
 


HE GIVES POWER TO THE WEAK, AND TO THOSE WHO HAVE NO MIGHT HE INCREASES STRENGTH.
Isaiah 40: 29
oh dear, your friends may reject you, your family may reject you, you may be rejected by yourself, but our loving lord will never reject you in whatever way you are, so seek lord, he will uplift you in everything, he will bless you with his everlasting love..in his precious name I pray amen
 
default_bow.gif
I am praying rather strong for you. Amen.
 
Dear lord, please be with ### and answer her prayer. I am in agreement. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Where to begin. I was born into a Christian family but have deliberately and rebelliously walked away from God numerous times. I’ve opened the doors to allowing pornography, debt, theft, witchcraft, mediumship, homosexuality, dishonesty, gluttony, and greed into my life. I take responsibility...
Replies
12
Views
546
Des pensées intrusives me font souffrir. Le diable s'attaque à ma famille, à mon âme et à mon identité. Je lutte contre des pensées qui me détruisent, des pensées particulièrement horribles. J'ai jeûné récemment, mais je suis à bout de forces. Priez pour que le sang de Jésus me couvre tout...
Replies
12
Views
177
Please pray for ### to be delivered & set free from severe alcohol addiction! 🙏 It has caused him much destruction in his life.... * Destroyed his marriage. * caused multiple job losses....some very important jobs for huge organizastions, that he only held down for several weeks (after going...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom