2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
Please pray for my son he is starting the 12th grade in a new school in a new state. And for my car troubles.
Replies
5
Views
329
S
R
  • Locked
I ASK THAT YOU PRAY WITH ME FOR MY SPIRITUAL STRENGTH AND SENSITIVITY BE RESTRORED. THE DRIVE TO STUDY THE WORD, WIN SOULS FOR CHRIST AND ALSO TO PRAY CONSISTENTLY. GOD, DEVINELY SHOULD LINK ME TO THE RIGHT SPIRITUAL FATHER AND CONGREGATION. FINALLY, REQUESTED FOR THE GRACE AND FAVOUR OF GOD...
Replies
6
Views
337
RICO12313
R
N
  • Locked
Please help me pray for my husband, we have a ###-year-old daughter. But he doesn't seem happy with us. He's always working and we hardly even see him. And when he's around he's always mad and yells at me. Please help me pray for him.
Replies
5
Views
283
N
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###, he was diagnosed with cancer. He had surgery now he will start with quimo. It's been really hard for the family to accept this. Please God help us to stay strong and positive.
Replies
6
Views
531
A
  • Locked
Dear Lord our Father, I have done everything I can think of to keep ### from taking his life in several days. I pray to you almighty one to come into his heart. Give him the knowledge of you and your promises. Keep him safe and give him the will to live. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen and Amen.
Replies
6
Views
353
E
  • Locked
Dear Father, I pray that you bring my husband home. I feel as though we are so close. I thank you, Father, for softening his heart and bringing him this far. Father, I will not give up. I pray my husband comes home, to his family and his unborn baby that will be due in ###. In Your name I pray...
Replies
5
Views
322
E
  • Locked
i need people to pray for me because i have suffered a long string of bad things happening to me for years. i do not seem to be causing these things. even if i am doing so without knowing i still need prayers from anybody who would like to help
Replies
5
Views
2K
R
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial assistance to move into a house, with a need for a specific amount of money. The individual has five children and is currently living in temporary accommodations.
Replies
7
Views
438
F
  • Locked
Glory be to You Our Loving Father. Thank You Lord on Your WORD. "as for me,far be it from me that i should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you. 1Samuel 12:13. May we continue to pray w/ one another so as to fulfill the will of our Lord. May God Help us all to pray.In Jesus name.amen...
Replies
5
Views
316
D
  • Locked
i am happy now...i just want everybody to know that im happy...pls do me a favor..that my bf ### will be soon be ok he was diagnosed of brain tumor 2 yrs a go and im hoping and i do believed god will help us...i need prayers my friends...god thank you for all the blessings I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Replies
6
Views
320
Back
Top Bottom