Please Dear Lord, Save ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anatosa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anatosa

Guest
Dear Lord our Father, I have done everything I can think of to keep ### from taking his life in several days. I pray to you almighty one to come into his heart. Give him the knowledge of you and your promises. Keep him safe and give him the will to live. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen and Amen.
 
Lord bless her mind and let her know without doubt that she has done everything she can to help him...Lord let her report him to the authorities to keep him safe from himself..Lord give her wisdom as to what to do for her friend in Jesus name...open his mind and heart to You and speak to him Lord and fill his heart with Love from above Lord have Your way with these circumstances in Jesus name...
 
Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from his body.

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from his heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through his life.

As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may he bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN.
 
Just continue to pray for ###. And tell God Thank You. ###'s life is in God's hands. God has heard your prayers. Trust God to answer them.
 
God please help in Jesus name. Lead them not into temptation, have mercy, compassion and grace and open ###'s heart and let there be good in his life. Amen.
 
Dear Lord help ### make ### see ### life is God's who placed ### here to serve ###. Amen.
 
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER, WE BRING ### TO YOUR THRONE. FORGIVE HIM OF HIS SINS AND DELIVER HIM FROM THIS SUICIDAL SPIRIT. INTERVENE IN HIS LIFE AND BRING HIM OUT OF THIS PIT OF DISPAIR. WE PRAY FOR HIS SALVATION. WE PRAY THAT HIS EYES WOULD BE OPENED AND THAT HE WOULD BE TURNED FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT AND FROM THE POWER OF SATAN UNTO GOD THAT HE MAY RECEIVE FORGIVENESS OF HIS SINS AND BE ADDED TO THE BODY OF CHRIST. LORD, ALSO BLESS AND GUIDE ### WITH WISDOM AS SHE MINISTERS THE LOVE AND HEALING OF CHRIST TO ###. GRANT HER SUCCESS IN HER MINISTRY AND PEACE, JOY AND HAPPINESS IN HER LIFE. THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL YOUR HELP. THANK YOU FOR ### WHO IS MINISTERING TO THIS YOUNG MAN. WE NOW PLACE ### AND ### IN YOUR HANDS AND EXPECT A GOOD OUTCOME, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

"CASTING ALL YOUR CARE UPON HIM; FOR HE CARETH FOR YOU. BE SOBER, BE VIGILANT; BECAUSE YOUR ADVERSARY THE DEVIL, AS A ROARING LION WALKETH ABOUT SEEKING WHOM HE MAY DEVOUR." 1 PET. 5:7,8
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord could you make our life as one could you let my wife ### know I love her could you let her know the divorce is no option I came to ### and we want you to hold our marriage sacred please stop letting the enemy attack us and let us get our life together under God Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
173
Dear Lord in Jesus name I ask for good sleep tonight. The cares and worries of this life have clung tightly to me. Need resolution please Lord.
Replies
6
Views
251
I lost my insurance and haven’t been able to keep up with rent and bills. I may have to look for a shelter as my rent debt keeps increasing. It is to a point where I’m starting to doubt God’s promises. I have struggled and strained. There’s a song “God will make a way, when there seems to be no...
Replies
7
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom