Tisha ### ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter renee31
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

renee31

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial assistance to move into a house, with a need for a specific amount of money. The individual has five children and is currently living in temporary accommodations.
 
Dear GOD, I pray that YOU will help ### and her children. LORD, see that the children are happy and become YOUR followers - Amen
 
My Friend in Christ,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear ###,

Whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.

So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything. (James 1:2-4)
 
Lord send a miracle in the name of Jesus help ### to get this money to have a home for ### children in Jesus name...
 
May God bless you and your children.

Heavenly Father, Most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you abundantly bless this family. I know that you recognize that a family is more than just a mother and father, sister and brother, husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in you. Father, I send up a prayer request for a financial blessing. Father, I know that for you nothing is impossible, you just will it and it will happen. I thank you in advance for your blessings. Release your Godly Wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that GOD has called me to be in my financial Blessings.
 
Lord help this family and keep the faith for ### I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support during a period of grief and housing instability. The individual is experiencing mental health challenges and seeking assistance in finding new accommodation. Additionally, there is a request for prayer for a spouse.
Replies
10
Views
256
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support and protection for a family dealing with financial difficulties and emotional distress. The family is facing challenges due to actions taken by a family member, including financial manipulation and emotional abuse. They are currently in a...
Replies
10
Views
336
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests related to financial stability and health concerns for individuals and families. Specific details about personal names, locations, and identifying numbers have been redacted to maintain privacy.
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom