Straying Away For Jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter kenzielynn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kenzielynn

Guest
I went to a Christian camp this summer and found Jesus, but lately I have not been doing well in our relationship and have been straying away from Him. I don't pray much anymore or read the Bible and I need help being close to Him again. Please pray in that I form a strong bond with Him again.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request by asking God for His perfect will to be done in your life.

Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Bless me Lord Jesus to live a successful, prosperous life in Christ Jesus. Bless me to prosper and be in excellent health. Bless me to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God so that my faith will increase in You. Bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Let the lifestyle that I live be pleasing unto You. Help me to remember to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. Amen!!!

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###,

CS Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father I pray that ### know that you are with her always. I pray that she will continue her relationship with you and seek you always. Amen
 
God be present in her life. Amen.
 
Dear Child of God, God knows what you have said here and how you are desirous of becoming closer to Him again. In today's world there is much diversion with things that can thwart one's spiritual walk with God. That is why we must always know that we need to walk the righteous path that leads us directly to God and no one else.

When one's faith wavers, that gives the adversary a great opportunity to emerge and take advantage of your weakness. He is ever vigilant for this and is seeking a way to come and destroy your faith. So, you must be ever careful not to lose your Faith and Belief in Jesus lest the adversary come to lead you astray.

"What happens when we waver? " .... that they might go, and Fall Backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken." -- ISAIAH 28:13 (KJV)

​


When one's faith is weak and begins to waver, it is oftimes difficult to immediately bounce right back up to the place where we were at previously in our faith and we feel spiritually discharged. But see God as the main All-Powerful battery charge and activator! He is the One who will give you a great Boost when your spiritual batteries are low and weak! You need turn no where else for He is all you need during times such as these. Know that your Faith will be restored through God's only Divinely begotten Son Jesus Christ. Pray often to God through Jesus for a closer relationship with Him, both thanking and praising his glorious Name, and you will see that as your Heavenly Father who loves and cares about you very much, He will manifest Himself in the center of your heart to restore your lost or wavering faith!

May God Bless You this very day and for all time!
 
PRAYING FOR YOU TO BE ON FIRE FOR THE LORD....READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY...PRAY WHENEVER IT CROSSES YOUR MIND..BUILD THAT RELATIONSHIP...HE LOVES YOU...
 
Lord return this ### to you through reading the word loving the way and walking in the word daily. Amen.
 
Lord, thank you for leading them here and to want to be close to Jesus. Please change their heart. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray in JESUS name my too ache pain goes away in JESUS name amen. Please let me have my dentist appt JESUS please don't take my tooth away. Please touch it LORD. HELP show me wisdom.
Replies
11
Views
543
If we do not know who our creator is : - we are busy with worldly things , many Distractions - it leads to Unconfessed Sin - then it leads to a Neglected Habits - that leads to Pain and Disappointment because of losing trust in God, we listen to other voices - we lost the anchor of our Faith...
Replies
10
Views
142
jESUS TAKE THIS TOOACHE AWAY IN YOUR NAME AME
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom