Prayer For Closeness And Communication In Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Father, I pray for closeness in our relationship. We used to talk more when we were friends and now that things are more serious and we told each other we love each other, the relationship is a little different. I hope that we could spend more time with one another and be more of a couple doing everyday things together. Father, help whatever wall is there to come down. Let him open up more with me and to trust me and let any doubt or fear he may have be replaced with your grace. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Lord help this couple just to enjoy each other and Your love that is between them..Lord touch them in their minds and let their hearts continue to speak..Bind any strongholds of fear and bring Peace to them both use them according to Your riches in Glory in Jesus name we pray...
 
The most important relationship that you will ever have is your relationship with Jesus. Work on that. And if you want to receive all that God has prepared for you, start with His Word. Read the Word. Confess the Word. Speak the Word. God’s Word unleashes spiritual power that changes lives. When you face a problem, declare God’s Word to be true. You will find faith rising. God’s promises will start flowing in your life. God’s word will give You wisdom, peace, confidence, health for your mind and body, complete salvation for your soul.





Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. I am praying that God’s perfect will, will be done in this situation. Why? Because God wants the best for you. May God bless you and your wife with love, peace, understanding, and forgiveness in Jesus’ name.
 
Lord may love be close to both and bring each other closer. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Certainly! Here’s a prayer based on your request: Dear Lord Jesus, I come before You with a humble heart, longing to draw closer to You each and every day. Guide my steps so that I may live by Your example, following Your teachings in all that I do. Teach me, Lord, to love as You love, to serve...
Replies
8
Views
823
Pray that God will bring and facilitate the communication and relationship between me and ### and make it to marriage as she waves to me every time we meet in ###. Ask Jesus to make it clear to me and not let me wait and wait and I heard a voice from Jesus to go for ### and make her your wife...
Replies
9
Views
299
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! In this Marriage After God podcast episode, I sat down with ### — blogger at Hot, Holy & Humorous and author of The Higher Desire Wife. Our discussion centered on sex and intimacy in Christian marriage, God’s design for physical...
Replies
0
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom