Relationship Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sue
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sue

Guest
My ### of seven years doesn't love me anymore and has left me with our two children. For the last ### years, I've tried to get him to change his mind.

I am asking you to pray that God will change his mind and perform a miracle. I want him to love me again and for God to make us a family again.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request by asking God for His perfect will to be done in your life.

Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Bless me Lord Jesus to live a successful, prosperous life in Christ Jesus. Bless me to prosper and be in excellent health. Bless me to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God so that my faith will increase in You. Bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Let the lifestyle that I live be pleasing unto You. Help me to remember to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. Amen!!!

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###,

CS Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
God bring him back, lead her not into temptation for we know it is your will to re-unite them. Change his mind and speak to him bring him back today. Amen.
 
Lord please fill her heart with comfort and fill her family's needs. Restore her relationship or help her to accept this change and find what you have in store for her life....please comfort her wounded heart. In JESUS name...AMEN...
 
BEHOLD, HOW GOOD AND HOW PLEASANT IT IS FOR BRETHREN TO DWELL TOGETHER IN UNITY!

Psalm 133:1

Father, I pray you to restore her family, please speak to them and make them one again according to your will, bless them with peace and joy, free him from Satan and guide him in the right path, bless her family Lord in your powerful name I pray amen
 
Father expecting a reunite by asking your through prayer and your love. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, me and ### have been separated for a while. Our 5 years relationship is now broken. Father kindly restore our relationship. He said he lost his feelings for me. I have been living with a broken heart . Father please change him and bring back his feelings for me. I wish to live...
Replies
10
Views
201
Dear Pastor, Please pray for me. My heart is deeply broken, and I truly miss someone I love. Even though I am hurting, I don't want to force him or trouble him. I know he has been through many struggles, and I pray that God will bless him, protect him, heal his heart, and guide him every day...
Replies
11
Views
191
I recently got out of a relationship that i believed God brought me. I’ve been struggling. I have given it over but the anxiety won’t go away. I love that man so much but he’s living in the world. I’m really leaning into the word. I really want restoration for us, and to do Gods will together...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom