Prayer For My Sick ###/### ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stefan257

Guest
HI EVERYONE, MY GIRLFRIEND AND FUTURE FIANCE AND WIFE, IS SICK, SHE IS CURRENTLY IN THE HOSPITAL SUFFERING FROM AN INFLAMED LIVER, SHE IS IN THE ICU AND CANT HAVE VISITORS AT THIS TIME, IM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HER, BUT I ALSO HAVE FAITH, WE PLAN ON SPENDING FOREVER TOGETHER, WE PRAY, AND WE TRULY LOVE EACH OTHER, WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR FOUR YEARS NOW, AND I DONT WANT IT TO END NOW, AND I KNOW IT WONT, I'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR HER AND I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IF EVEN ONE PERSON JOINS AND HELPS PRAY FOR HER PLEASE, HER NAME IS ###, AND WERE BOTH ###, WE HAVE BOTH PLANNED FOR OUR FUTURE TOGETHER, WE HAVE EVEN PICKED OUT OUR KIDS NAMES YET, EVEN THOUGH WE ARE STILL A WAYS FROM BEING READY TO START A FAMILY. ### IS MY FAMILY AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH, WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH TOGETHER, SHE WAS ONCE ILL BEFORE AND REQUIRED SERIOUS MEDICAL ATTENTION A FEW YEARS BACK, AND SHE WAS OFF ISLAND IT WAS HARD TO STAY IN CONTACT WITH HER, SO I PRAYED AND URGED HER TO GET TO A HOSPITAL, AND SOMETHING STRANGE HAPPENED, AFTER I AWOKE FROM CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP, I TURNED ON THE TV AND SAW A COMMERCIAL I NEVER SAW BEFORE, IT WAS A MEDICINAL COMMERCIAL IT AIRED TWICE, THEN A LITTLE LATER I RECEIVED WORD FROM ### AND THE SAME ILLNESS DESCRIBED IN THE COMMERCIAL WAS WHAT SHE WAS SUFFERING WITH, AND MYSTERIOUSLY I NEVER SAW THE COMMERCIAL AGAIN UNTIL THE YEAR LATER, ON WHAT I THINK WAS THE SAME DAY SHE GOT SICK, IN MY HEART I KNOW THAT WAS A MIRACLE, GOD DOES ANSWER PRAYERS, I KNOW IT, AND WHAT IM BEGGING TODAY IS THAT JUST ONE OF YOU HELP PRAY FOR HER TO BECOME WELL AGAIN BACK TO HER FULL STRENGTH AND EVEN BETTER, BECAUSE SHE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME, AND I KNOW GOD HAS NEVER LET US DOWN BEFORE AND I KNOW HE NEVER WILL, SO PRAY WITH ME PLEASE, PRAY FOR HER...THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL
 
default_rainbow.gif
The Lord loves both you and your girlfriend deeply and cares very much about the pain you are both going through. Praying for healing and peace.
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONCERN AND YOUR KIND AND INSPIRATIONAL WORDS, THANK YOU SO MUCH,
 
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me."

Psalms 138:7

Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Lord heals pray and pray I pray for you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The devil steals my peace and sleep. My ### is old and sick (depression, diabetes, Alzheimer, chronic digestion issues...) We have really a lot of work to do around her. She is dependent on us. Emotionally, materially, financially. We need also finances to cover costs of her living and care...
Replies
7
Views
149
hi my name is ###, i need a powerful prayer for my brother ### who is in jail but very sick..please help me pray for him , thank you.
Replies
11
Views
272
My ### - ### - ###. Early Alzheimer, diabetes, depression, grief, boredom. Husband died year ago after ### years of marriage. We got her a ### who watches over her - ### hours in a daytime and now we are planning one young woman overnight. Please pray that this transition will go easily and...
Replies
8
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom