Financial Needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
Dear friends I need your prayer, I need to pay my bills tomorrow, I have no money my business is not gaining much. I am worried and feel ashamed to my landlord it's been ### that I was not able to pay my rent. My electric bill is already over due and have no money to pay. Please pray for me for financial help and more blessings, Thank you and God bless you all
 
default_rainbow.gif
The Lord will provide, he cares for you
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
III John 1:2… tells us… Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Romans 8:28 (NIV)… And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. God is in control. He is working out all things for your good.

Let’s pray… God I ask in Jesus name, “Bless me Lord Jesus to live a successful, prosperous life in Christ Jesus. Bless me to prosper and be in excellent health. Bless me to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God so that my faith will increase in You. Bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Let the lifestyle that I live be pleasing unto You. Help me to remember to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. Amen!!!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

/>
 
I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND I KNOW GOD WILL GIVE YOU STRENGTH.
 
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me."

Psalms 138:7

Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, I come to you this night and pray that you look down upon ### and bless him by bringing forth new clients so that his business will flourish and he will be financially stable. We thank you Dear Lord for everything you have given us this day and all the blessings that are coming. We ask all of this of you Heavenly Father in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. In Jesus name we pray Amen
 
I know how you feel. My ### is going through the same thing. I will pray for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name We need a big breakthrough !!!🙏✝️
Replies
11
Views
140
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name We need a big breakthrough !!!🙏✝️
Replies
11
Views
417
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name We need a big breakthrough !!!🙏✝️
Replies
11
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom