God Had Answered

  • Thread starter Thread starter tess
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tess

Guest
i feel God's answering my prayer...im starting on the 12 of sept. for a job with a high salary. wow God is really good..when it rains it pour. God I'm sorry for doubting you..just help me...make this worthwhile for me and make my employer like me so that I'll keep this job for a long time. for all those who prayed for me...thank you..please keep praying for me.
 
God is so good to HIS Children. I am so glad that you are a child of God.

I am looking for a job...pray that God will bless me with a high salary job.

Thank You & God Bless....
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying, that the Lord will bless you in your future job
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me."

Psalms 138:7

Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 21:28 – “At that time, when David saw that the Lord had answered him on the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite, he offered sacrifices there.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, David recognizes that God...
Replies
8
Views
182
Pray for me as Jesus had answered my prayers for the interview to be held online and also pray for me to block to know women who are wanton and promiscuous and women who are gold diggers and who have some entitled women and find the proper women with the Christian values as wife and not all these.
Replies
7
Views
207
I speak decree declare demand command create into existence 183 prayers need to be answered according to What is best for me now in this current situation time in my lifetime lifestyle lifework no worries. My heart needs to have No more worries no more Anxiety negativity. I need to be SECURE...
Replies
6
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom