My ### Health

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gomathy Devi (A) Ginnetha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    health

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gomathy Devi (A) Ginnetha

Guest
Hi:) Praise the Lord!

This request for my own sister - ###....

Do me one favour please, My sister – ### , She is not feeling well suffering from “Vicingâ€.. She can't able to breathe properly.

In night time, she can't able to sleep properly.. Please pray for my sister.. She wants to become well as soon as earliest. She wants to cure fully without that vicing problem.
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying for healing, comfort and peace
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me."

Psalms 138:7

Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Prayers are going up to God for ###.

May she be better in God's love. Make

her breathing be free and easy, and let

her sleep at night in Jesus' name I pray.
 
oh GOD may you help ### to recover fast and live normally... may give her breath and may you give her a good health as she live very happy...JESUS, i trust in you... in JESUS NAME>> AMEN
 
I pray for sleep peace and relaxation. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i am having blood in my toilet and am feeling dying i need health and healing in my body spirit and soul. may the Lord show me mercy Amen
Replies
13
Views
218
Please pray that I'm not getting sick and that God will allow me to feel better especially when I see my grandchildren. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
13
Views
434
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom