2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

T
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, a girl who died because I gave her a sickness.
Replies
3
Views
295
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
In need of funds for house payments and late charges, please pray that the Lord provides funds for house late charges, car repairs and truck repairs of the air conditioner, just need a financial blessing from the Lord.
Replies
4
Views
302
daydream6459
D
A
  • Locked
I need a miracle I made bad parts, at work. I need management to pass them, there is a chance that they will. If they do not it will cost the company a lot of money. And there is the possibility of termination. I need a miracle! And I need it before I go to work tomorrow morning!
Replies
6
Views
438
daydream6459
D
I
  • Locked
Hi all, I think some of you know who ### is by now. Got news today that the pneumonia she was dealing with is actually a side effect of some heart trouble. She was born w/ a heart murmur and now at age ### it is causing major complications. Please pray that God will perform a supernatural...
Replies
4
Views
281
daydream6459
D
G
  • Locked
Please make college go well tomorrow Father, make it go by smoothly and swiftly and that I get my financial support. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
271
daydream6459
D
G
  • Locked
Thank you for an AMAZING driving lesson. Please make me pass first time next month. Amen. God speak to him right now and the rest of tonight and tell him to forgive me, tell him to love me, tell him to have faith I am changed and I will make the relationship work, tell him to contact me, remind...
Replies
1
Views
226
  • Locked
PRAISE THE LORD: My dear friends, please pray for me... I was a volunteer in a church for two years, but due to my work and studies later, I could not continue in it. Again, I am gaining strength in God and I want to dedicate the rest of my time for the spread of His kingdom. Every week ends, I...
Replies
4
Views
242
daydream6459
D
F
  • Locked
Dear God our Father, I am praying for my friend, ### who is now suffering from a disease, I believe in Your powerful healing hands, please grant her Your healing grace that she may recover from her illness, in mighty name of Your son Jesus Christ with the Holy Spirit I beseech. AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
348
S
  • Locked
Dear God, My father was admitted in a hospital at ###, ### due to throat pain. But 3 days back, doctors confirmed that he is having cancer (Esophageal Cancer). And they refused to give any treatment as his health condition is very poor. He is in ###, but I am in ### now. I feel like, I lost...
Replies
5
Views
458
daydream6459
D
B
  • Locked
Dear God, please help me get back to where I belong & want to be. It is roughly 3,500 miles from Tucson to Pittsburgh, Pa. I do not know anyone here except the people I'm staying with temporarily. They are not in a position to help me get back to Pittsburgh. I must rely on constant prayers &...
Replies
5
Views
308
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom