honey
Servant of All
PRAISE THE LORD:
My dear friends, please pray for me... I was a volunteer in a church for two years, but due to my work and studies later, I could not continue in it. Again, I am gaining strength in God and I want to dedicate the rest of my time for the spread of His kingdom. Every week ends, I go to church and I worship the Lord. I wanted to be a part of the Calvary Soldier team in my church, which is a team that serves God voluntarily in various departments like the seating team, Calvary Army team, cooking section, Worship team, and many more teams. They dedicate their weekend time for God's work. I am good at singing holy songs since my childhood... I wanted to be a part of the worship team in my church so that I can sing with my heart and worship Him... Tomorrow, I am going to meet the sister in my church and already I have taken an appointment from her last week and am going to ask her about this. Please pray that she agrees to make me a part of the worship team by God's grace. Let God speak to her and do His will accordingly... I love God and I want to be in His presence... Thank you everyone and God bless you all...
My dear friends, please pray for me... I was a volunteer in a church for two years, but due to my work and studies later, I could not continue in it. Again, I am gaining strength in God and I want to dedicate the rest of my time for the spread of His kingdom. Every week ends, I go to church and I worship the Lord. I wanted to be a part of the Calvary Soldier team in my church, which is a team that serves God voluntarily in various departments like the seating team, Calvary Army team, cooking section, Worship team, and many more teams. They dedicate their weekend time for God's work. I am good at singing holy songs since my childhood... I wanted to be a part of the worship team in my church so that I can sing with my heart and worship Him... Tomorrow, I am going to meet the sister in my church and already I have taken an appointment from her last week and am going to ask her about this. Please pray that she agrees to make me a part of the worship team by God's grace. Let God speak to her and do His will accordingly... I love God and I want to be in His presence... Thank you everyone and God bless you all...
