Save My ### From Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarav1979

Guest
Dear God, My father was admitted in a hospital at ###, ### due to throat pain. But 3 days back, doctors confirmed that he is having cancer (Esophageal Cancer). And they refused to give any treatment as his health condition is very poor. He is in ###, but I am in ### now. I feel like, I lost everything in my life, though I'm married and have a kid. I could not even see him and be with him in his last days. As my project is completing only by ###. I beg you, please save my father. He suffered a lot from his childhood. I want to be with him for some more time.
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANY THING TOO HARD FOR ME?

(Jeremiah 32:2)

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! Father I pray for his healing, Lord command all the cancer to leave from his body, give him good health, do miracle in his life Jesus... may doctors get surprised to see the way you are going to heal him. Be with him all the time and protect him Lord in your arms. Bless his family with peace and joy, Father bless them abundantly. In powerful name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
Lord please be with ### in this difficult time. Let your will be done Lord. You are an amazing God.
 
We pray for all those undertaking chemotherapy "chemo," the use of medicines or drugs to treat disease, that the Lord will work out His perfect will in your situation and bring about healing. We ask that The Great Physician will heal all those that have undergone surgery and radiation therapy and that the fire of God will destroy all the cancer cells. We speak peace to all the patients and ask the healing virtue of Our Lord God will flow through every vein, tissue, cell, ligament and that healing will manifest.

We believe that God's desire is manifest in your life. His desire is written in 3 John 2 "Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along." We speak peace to all the families having cancer patients. We speak uncommon provisions to cater for all the expenses needed to take care of the patients. We destroy every generational curse and declare that they will not continue but the blessings of God will overshadow each and every one of you. We are in agreement with God’s word in Jeremiah 30:17 "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds declares the LORD." So be it, in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### from ### who is undergoing treatment of Cancer of Bone Marrow Blood. He is currently taking chemotherapy and is in lot of pain. Please pray for him for healing. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
139
Dear Lord, please completely heal my dad from stage 4 cancer. Let all the polyps be completely gone. We may not always agree with each other and I still have personal sentiments on him, but he doesn't deserve cancer. When he lost his job, our family struggled even more financially. Please help...
Replies
12
Views
224
Lord Jesus, I bring before You ###, who always bullies my daughter and treats her unfairly during duties. She and her group of friends never do their duties, yet they only instruct my daughter to do the work. Please, Lord, let ### notice this and let those responsible be justly punished. Amen
Replies
6
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom