2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
My boyfriend who has been divorced 1 1/2 years, separated for 3 said he notices that he feels distant with women after a while. I think it's a little normal for men to feel that way from time to time since they are more autonomous. But I'm still concerned. Please pray that I can let him go...
Replies
3
Views
256
  • Locked
Please pray for my needs to be met. God knows what they are. Pray for my family's health and safety. I pray for the demise of all my enemies. In Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
4
Views
297
P
  • Locked
pray for me as I will be facing and immigration judge on ### of this year. I have done all legally possible to solve this issue. Pray that the mercies and compassion of the Lord be up on me that day. Pray that I have a merciful district attorney and that the judge is compassionate with my case...
Replies
4
Views
299
T
  • Locked
please pray for ###
Replies
4
Views
280
D
  • Locked
pls,,,pray for ### that ### would be able to forgive all the people who keeps on bugging ###..### want peace..clear mind no enemies,..no regrets,,,no more FINANCIAL worries...God you are the light of ### dark hour....pls pray for ### in Jesus name...amen
Replies
5
Views
283
Sinner67
S
D
  • Locked
pls let us pray for them..let us help this following people to surpass all the trials that they are encountering right now..###, her employer is in the hospital dear God plss help her, ### is unemployed and have plenty of anger in his heart pls let him see the light and forgiveness, ###...
Replies
3
Views
281
D
  • Locked
### here..hello to all, I wanted to ask a simple prayer ...for my self and to those who have anger in their hearts towards me...I am sorry for making you feel that way, but honestly...I never did anything wrong or anything that could harm you. I did a lot of mistakes, but I ask God for...
Replies
4
Views
246
R
  • Locked
my wife and i have been tested hepatitis b positive, the last born of the family ### is paralysed for the past ###yrs he can't walk. join us to pray
Replies
6
Views
441
G
  • Locked
Holy Spirit continue to speak to ### and tell him to forgive me. Kill all the hurt inside of him. Save him for me, don't let him have a partner. Tell him I am changed and the relationship will work. Make him have faith in that. Tell him not to delete my number, tell him to contact me. Tell him...
Replies
5
Views
296
G
  • Locked
I need you to make me pass my driving test next month first time. I want to believe this is my closure. Please let them make me only do one manoeuvre and not change it so it becomes hard. Give me a nice examiner and make an easy test. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
242
N
Back
Top Bottom