Prayer For ###, And Others

  • Thread starter Thread starter tom1976
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom,

I am praying for you....,

I want you to know whatever comes your way, it has to go through God’s hands before it reaches You. If God allowed it, believe me it is for a reason. The Devil can’t do anything to God’s Children if God don’t give him permission. And we know (You and I) that all things work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose.

***Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that whatever I go through in this life, whatever You allow to come my way (blessings, tests, trials, sicknesses, challenges, and troubles) that I don’t waste the experiences. Don’t let me stress out or get overwhelmed with life. But help me to keep my focus on You and grow (become a smarter, wiser, positive Christian) from whatever I have to go through. Let me become a better Christian and not a bitter negative Christian. Show me how to count it all joy knowing that these experiences are opportunities for You to prove Your faithfulness to me. Help me not waste these experiences so that I may grow and mature in my faith, my relationship with You, and Your Word. Let these tests and challenges develop me into a Child of God that walks in faith and wisdom. And all that I have asked You God to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for all my Christian family, Christian friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian one who sent this prayer to me. In Jesus’ name I pray.

James 1:2-4 says in the Message Bible: 2-4Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.

Count It All Joy,

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
```html
Child of God,



After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name teach me how to wait patiently upon You and be of good courage. Teach my soul how to wait upon You. You are my help and my shield. You are my hope and my song.. Amen!



***Wait on the LORD;Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! Psalm 27:14



**Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield. Psalm 33:20



***Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him;. Psalm 37:7a



***“And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in You. Psalm 39:7



***I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope. Psalm 130:5

***The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. Lamentations 3:25



Wait on the Lord,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
```
 
Oh gracious father, please listen to all his prayers and make his all wishes come true, be with him in everything he does, father protect him from evil works of satan, in your holy name I pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god please protect my body and my children from satans evil desires against me I do love the lord and hoped to have his blessing and grace & mercy and protection against Satan wicked schemes and scams and for god to deliver and set me free from all my sins and witchcrafts & astrology and...
Replies
10
Views
151
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 9:19 – “That is why rural Jews-those living in villages-observe the fourteenth of the month of Adar as a day of joy and feasting, a day for giving presents to each other.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Esther 9:19 explains how...
Replies
11
Views
176
Please pray for protections for this area, there is a big wildfire rolling through it, we are a very dry area and had a dry winter and fire season is horrible! ### may have lost his house, as well as several other people in my church. ### in her nursing home had to be moved and the fire is now...
Replies
13
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom