2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
I am going through a lot of financial problems since I have a lot of responsibilities of looking after ### cousins and ### daughters and at work it's like I don't exist, the salary is like working as a slave. Also, I need to build up faith.
Replies
4
Views
240
  • Locked
I recently left my gf because she yelled at me and lied to me about certain things. I just ask everyone kindly pray a "true woman of God" comes into my life because I am sick of all the "fake ones" out there.
Replies
6
Views
262
A
  • Locked
please pray for me and the situation I'm dealing with, it has put a lot of stress on me and my relationship. please bless mine and ###'s relationship and let all this negativity pass and never worry us again and let our love blossom and for us to regain trust and order again. please have God...
Replies
6
Views
280
L
  • Locked
A dear friend is very sick. He has brain cancer and lung cancer, undergoing treatment. But he is very weak and not eating well, I really pray there is hope, lately he has gotten worse, the case is very serious. Please when you have time please let's pray for ###, in ###, him and his family...
2
Replies
10
Views
389
L
B
  • Locked
Alright God, this is your daughter babydoll-as my Daddy I need one thing from you—not to win the lotto or have the power to zap anyone, I asked you to remove all troublemaker out of my life—because you know that I have been tormented and bullied all my life, at home and at school and at work...
Replies
6
Views
324
sunshine
S
  • Locked
Lord God I lift my heart, My Spirit, My Hands, My Problems, my worries, my struggles, my ###, my faith, my Marriage, My Husband salvation, My Husband delivers, My family, My Love ones, My walk, My path, my jorney, My health, my Love for you, my mistakes, my falls, my ups, my praise, my...
Replies
4
Views
279
sunshine
S
D
  • Locked
I wanted to say a prayer of Thanks to God for being with me all my life and every minute I was going through intense cancer treatment and healing me so that I'm cancer free. Please keep my husband in your prayers because he is not feeling well and needs prayer too, And please pray for my...
Replies
4
Views
486
sunshine
S
N
  • Locked
hi hello iam ### ### iam studying engenearing my results are coming tommorow if i will fail i have no another chance if will fail so i will be die my self so pls pray for me for my results so that i will be pass pls pray for me
Replies
5
Views
288
sunshine
S
N
  • Locked
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? << Matthew 6:26 >> Lord, your commandment of love is so simple and so challenging. Help me to let go of my pride, to be humble...
Replies
1
Views
219
sunshine
S
  • Locked
Dear Friends of Prayer, I come today asking that you will join in agreement with me for our Newly Church Plant Church, ### Church in Mississippi. Please agree and pray that Almighty God will blow His breath upon this new church and cause it to live. We have been trusting God for some time now...
Replies
2
Views
353
sunshine
S
Back
Top Bottom