Prayers For ###, ###, And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dawn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dawn

Guest
I wanted to say a prayer of Thanks to God for being with me all my life and every minute I was going through intense cancer treatment and healing me so that I'm cancer free.

Please keep my husband in your prayers because he is not feeling well and needs prayer too,

And please pray for my friend who has complications from cancer treatment and is very sick and a neighbor who has blood clots in his legs and the doctors want to amputate both of his legs and needs prayer and another neighbor who needs heart bypass surgery in the next few weeks.

Thank you for praying with me all my new Friends of Prayer and God Bless You...
 
Lord for all the needs and requirement ### has mentioned Lord, please provide immediate respite Lord. Lord provide them with comfort and healing Lord. Lord your healing is complete Lord, may they live to offer your glories Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Thank our God for healing ###. We pray for the healing of the husband too, and also her neighbor and friend, in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking again for prayers for my daughters friend ###. Heis a great guys was very good to my daughter and grandchildren when covid was around. He now has throat cancer. And does not seem to be doaing well. Please Jesus let him have a turn around. And let the treatments start working for him.
Replies
16
Views
259
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
93
I beg you for very strong and earnest prayer for ### and for us, especially for ### who has a hernia pressing on the nerves of the spinal column, his arms and legs fall asleep, cold fluid sensation, tingling and numbness and tingling and cold in his eyes and face, he does not respond to...
Replies
12
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom