A Sick Man

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ludy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your prayers and love and support, you can't believe how this helps, God bless you all, the Video was so touching and all of your mail was so special I can't thank you enough.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This very sick perverted man stole my cat he's very sick and tormented in his mind and we're worried for my cat that he won't give back to me Jesus convict his evil soul so they don't burn in hell. Please Praying for this very sick evil man!
Replies
6
Views
175
He’s abusing my pet and won’t give it back to us. Please pray Lord and stop this abuse and neglect on your helpless and innocent people so that exhausted. Your mighty convictions and fire is on them all.
Replies
9
Views
266
Please pray for my cat ### who is very sick with a respiratory problem. I've had him since he was ### weeks old and I love him very much and I don't want him to die. I had a beautiful cat a few years ago who died of cancer. I held her in my arms just before we put her down. It was heart...
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom