Be Happy!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neidinha Franca
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neidinha Franca

Guest
Look at the birds of the air;

they do not sow or reap or store away in barns,

and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.

Are you not much more valuable than they?

<< Matthew 6:26 >>

Lord,

your commandment of love is so simple

and so challenging.

Help me to let go of my pride,

to be humble in my penance.

I want only to live the way you ask me to love,

to love the way you ask me to live.

I ask this through your son, Jesus,

who stands at my side

today and always.

Amen.
 
Last edited:
Amen, thank ###, may our Lord here your humble prayer and give you a heart that longs for him, stay blessed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Dear God my Father in heaven. Please bless me with the sound of my son's laughter. Please bless him with good health and happiness. Please hear my prayer. I don't deserve anything but please Dear God. He does. Please Dear Jesus heal him and let him be happy. Please let me know that you hear...
Replies
9
Views
163
LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE ASAP FAR AS POSSIBLE GREATLY A NEW HOME SAFE SECURE GREATLYYYYYYY IN SECRET OUT OF ### OUT OF ### URGENTLYYY FROM WHERE IAM FAR AWAY WITH MY 2 CATS SATAN ### ### SHITE CREW HAVE NOTHING OF MINE MY MOMS MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR ALLIANCES OUR PETS TO KEEP GREATLYYYYYY EVER...
Replies
10
Views
176
LIFE IN TRY TO GET MYSELF FEELING GOOD ABOUT MYSELF I ACCEPT THAT IM DIFFERENT UNIQUE AND I WONT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THAT GREATLY..LIFE IN I FIND A NEW HOME WHERE I CAN NOT GET BIT BY BUGS OR LOOSE MY TOESNAILS THAT THEY CAN LAST MORE THEN ONE DAY GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET REST STOP TRYING TO FIND A...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom