Please Have ### Gone:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Alright God, this is your daughter babydoll-as my Daddy I need one thing from you—not to win the lotto or have the power to zap anyone, I asked you to remove all troublemaker out of my life—because you know that I have been tormented and bullied all my life, at home and at school and at work. Most people will tell you, home is their haven, or at least a place of safety or rest. Mine isn't, I pray to leave mine—reason? Well, you see I actually have troublesome people or let's use the b word, bullies in my home. And I don't want to put up anymore. Telling mum and dad ended the bullying, but the person now sits outside my room studying till midnight, when she has her own room to study in. Look, use your powers please, you make legs grow back and raise people from the dead, this will take a second. When she comes home tonight—I do not want to see her studying in the dining room, kitchen or lounge, typing loudly and moving things and ruining my sleep, privacy, and the freedom to talk on the phone in my room with family members who come to me in confidence. Do lift up your hand and stop the ruckus. I cannot take anymore—you make it better. And if you won't, then send an angel, Jesus, or Your Holy Spirit, No more terror.

In Jesus name.

Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray: God I ask in the name of Jesus, that You will open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, long life, and every other door that needs to be open in my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life. The doors that You open no man can close.

Lord Jesus please close the doors of the doors of disobedience, rebellion, premature death, despair, failure, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. The doors that You closes no man can open. And all that I have asked of You to do for me is this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and every Christian that I am connected to. Amen, so be it and it is so.

I Have Prayed For You,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord please shower your mercy and blessings on ### and her family. Lord give her peace, comfort and solace Lord, bring her out of this situation Lord, manifest your plans Lord in her life Lord, Amen.
 
Praying for God's spirit of peace in your home. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for your unfailing love in this family, teach them to love one another as you love them, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176: I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Historical Context: Psalm 119 is a long, reflective psalm focused entirely on the beauty, power, and importance of God’s Word...
Replies
10
Views
215
Heavenly Father praise be your name! Thank you for the many blessings in our lives in Jesus name I thank you. I ask in prayer that you bless ### with a job, I pray that you have mercy and compassion toward us and allow him to be back to work. I pray that we are able to pay our rent and bills, I...
Replies
13
Views
137
Praying for a place to live, and get some property urgently rented & sold and breaking of all witchcraft against such & to keep focussed on the Most Holy Trinity in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom