2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

P
  • Locked
Pray for a job, to be married, problems at work, protection of my family and ###, power from fasting, vision, baptised with the holy spirit and to have money
Replies
2
Views
189
C
  • Locked
For God to forgive me for my sins and have mercy on my soul. And to get me out of trouble with the law in court this week ###/###/###. And to get a decent paying job very very soon. Thank you God bless
Replies
1
Views
182
E
  • Locked
I and my wife recently joined a Christian organization as a co-ordinator for their fund raising campaign. The entire organization is depending on the fruits of our work. We are deeply aware of our inadequacy as we face this daunting task and earnestly seek God’s hand upon our efforts for His...
Replies
1
Views
189
F
  • Locked
Thank You Our God. Praise and Glory be unto You forever and ever Lord. Dear Father, I want to feel good daily, we all want to feel good Lord, make us / will us to feel good in seeking You first father; within YOU from YOU flows the abundance of all goodness that are all for our wellbeing and...
Replies
1
Views
150
B
  • Locked
Dear God.....Please help me to get back home to ###. I need to be where I belong. Thank you & Amen.
Replies
3
Views
293
luiza
L
R
  • Locked
pls pray for me i need a new job coz i have been transfered to a village town and have to leave my family in the city
Replies
3
Views
270
  • Locked
Praise the Lord. Kindly pray for me to have good attitude/behaviour and confidence towards others /matters.
Replies
5
Views
284
  • Locked
God I thank You for the blessings I just received today, thank you to you my ### for providing me your truck to transfer my things and the money you gave
Replies
6
Views
284
P
  • Locked
my father Mr. ### ### he is ### years old suffering for diabetic foot gangrene and three fingers of left leg are cut out there for request special prayer for him
Replies
8
Views
506
J
  • Locked
THANKS SO MUCH ALL WHO HAS PRAYED FOR ME OVER THIS TOPIC, I HOPE GOD HAS HEARD YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
6
Views
299
Back
Top Bottom