I Want To Go Home......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bette
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bette

Guest
Dear God.....Please help me to get back home to ###. I need to be where I belong. Thank you & Amen.
 
Lord in Jesus name, provide a way for ### to be home we pray, amen
 
May the Lord guide you home, And may you find peace

in Jesus Mighty name

amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m a person with many years of faith and hope in the Lord. Life has been difficult a lot of it due to circumstances beyond my control.Life is a miserable grind and I’ve trusted for many years that God would work out His good purposes in my life however, my life is getting more of a hard grind...
Replies
11
Views
144
I've been facing my battles alone for a very long time. & it's getting harder & harder since God took my dad away. People I used to trust, even my own family & the church betrayed & persecuted me horribly. I've been longing for nothing but to go home to Heaven now. God indeed had promised me...
Replies
9
Views
227
I am asking God to let me come home. I just want to see my Mom. I don’t have any children, no husband or family. I’m being targeted at work. I don’t know what I’m doing any of this for. I just want to come home. God let ### come home. If He loves me why won’t Je grant my request? I tried to...
Replies
9
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom