Dear God & friends here I'm so despondent. I pray all the time throughout the days that there is a someone who can guide me, get me back home where I belong. Where I want to be. I need to be where I can grieve over my precious ### & have easy access to doctors & stores like before my ### went to...
I am concerned for a friend whom I usually hear from almost daily. This is the longest period that I have not heard from them. Last week, I received a text message that they were mentally spent. This person has had an unreasonable compounding amount of stress. I maybe supersensitive because I...
My mom's roof has caved in due to excessive rain and a bad roof to begin. Her deductible is $### with ###. She doesn't have that and neither do I. I'm her daughter and I do good to pay my bills and make sure she has food and her medicine. So, I'm asking for prayer that God will either...
Father God I have been doing some thinking and I thought maybe it is a good idea for me to let go of all the shame inside of me and all the humiliation I feel. I believe it is very important for gaining some security and confidence in my life.
Okay so here goes, Father God I am sorry for lying...
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis time amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen
I am currently waiting to see if I will be given a spot in the Police Academy. Please continue to pray for my family and ### as I have been employed for the last ### months. The Police Academy will provide my family and ### financial security and direction.
my prayer request is God had put me a vision to go for ministry and I am moving through faith but I need some
financial support to prepare some projects and churches
I beseech you please pray
Lord, you know my heart and the way my boyfriend treats me and the kids is unfair...I pray, Lord, that you work with him. I pray that he find a decent paying job and for a financial breakthrough...I PROCLAIM IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS....AMEN
Testimony:
Though I did not have the same tutor and be in the same group, I am with my two friends and that makes me comfortable. THANK YOU. Better than I would have asked.
__________________________________________________________________________________2011-09-06 19:15:34 (# Prayers 4)...
TESTIMONY: WOW GOD, YOU ARE BEING SO KIND TO ME. TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY BACK AT COLLEGE FOR SECOND YEAR AND THIS YEAR I FIND OUT I HAVE ONE DAY OFF! GOOD WORK LORD AND IT IS A MONDAY - WHICH IS SO GOOD CAUSE USUALLY MONDAY'S MAKE MY HEAD HURT AND IT'S LIKE THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK. I GET LIKE 3...