God, Send Me Help....a ### Soon.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bette
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bette

Guest
Dear God & friends here I'm so despondent. I pray all the time throughout the days that there is a someone who can guide me, get me back home where I belong. Where I want to be. I need to be where I can grieve over my precious ### & have easy access to doctors & stores like before my ### went to heaven. God please send a someone to get home....To help me home.

God, I need your help! Amen & thank you.
 
O Lord, we call upon You in our time of sorrow, that You give us the strength and will to bear our heavy burdens, until we can again feel the warmth and love of Your divine compassion. Be mindful of us and have mercy on us while we struggle to comprehend life's hardships. Keep us ever in Your watch, til we can walk again with light hearts and renewed spirits. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come before you, thanking you for good things you have done, lord .. please send help to me am giving up, I have pain in my heart, please send destiny helper and also someone I can talk to, please lord I need you . In Jesus name ..I pray . amen
Replies
8
Views
282
Brethren, kindly help me with prayers that God send me destiny helpers and give me a job
Replies
10
Views
183
Please Brothers pray for me for Jesus Christ the Son of God to have mercy on me and help me. Send helper that’ll help me and wipe away my tears. I need help brother, financial help, I have lost my home because I couldn’t afford to renew my rent and now my ### and 2 kids are in their grandparents...
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom