2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
My ### really needs prayers. It had been too long since he has broken up with his girlfriend. I think it is time they are re-united. I am sure God wants them to be. So please pray he is able to talk to her or something and they get together. Amen.
Replies
1
Views
172
Betty Land
B
M
  • Locked
i pray that the almighty God helps us to establish and have help from a good Samaritan. someone who can revive our orphanage...... well hello to all well we all pray that the almighty God help us well i am an owner of an orphanage in ### and right now things are not going fine but we just ask...
Replies
3
Views
268
B
  • Locked
I am going to try and make this short as possible of a very long story. My husband & I are both Christians. He was a prodigal boyfriend. I prayed and fasted for God to restore our relationship being God placed it on my heart that he would be my husband. God gave me the miracle of us getting...
Replies
6
Views
333
J
  • Locked
God is amazing!! ### was blessed with a job today that he will start tomorrow morning! This is proof that if you believe in God and his plan he will bless you!
Replies
2
Views
181
daydream6459
D
W
  • Locked
I need prayers for myself ### & My wife ### that ### can overcome the obstacle and get the loan approved that we have applied for by Fri ###/###/### or sooner.
Replies
4
Views
208
Betty Land
B
  • Locked
Almighty God, You are awesome, you are wonderful, You make things work for you be Glorified, The remembrance prayer of the Church founders has achieved unexpected applause, thanks for blessing to all who have attended the prayer service, we thank you for this the Honour is all your my Lord...
Replies
2
Views
215
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please help me make decision. Please protect me and help me with all your blessing that I should never be at troubles at work and save my dignity. Thank you for everything. ###
Replies
3
Views
228
daydream6459
D
W
  • Locked
I sincerely want to get more to God, to love and serve Him like never before and to showcase His Glory and love among the people.
Replies
5
Views
279
A
  • Locked
A co-worker of mine is up to her evil doings. Please pray that the Lord will bind her and not allow any of her plans to prosper. Isaiah 54:17
Replies
3
Views
222
daydream6459
D
H
  • Locked
My mom's roof has caved in due to excessive rain and a bad roof to begin. Her deductible is $### with ###. She doesn't have that and neither do I. I'm her daughter and I do good to pay my bills and make sure she has food and her medicine. So, I'm asking for prayer that God will either...
Replies
3
Views
233
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom