Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj72

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

Please help me make decision. Please protect me and help me with all your blessing that I should never be at troubles at work and save my dignity. Thank you for everything.

###
 
Dear ###, We pray for you in Jesus name., Lord help ### that she submit all her works in your name, let all the honour and achievement be yours, You Bless her in all walks of her life, let her enjoy prosperity in Your Name. Let her witness your grace be upon her, In Jesus Name - We pray - AMEN
 
Father, thank You for hearing this prayer. We know without You we can do nothing. By your Spirit, help ### to know what is right and to be eager in doing Your will. Please guide him with your gentle mercy and fill his mind with wisdom. Let his work always find its origin in You and through You reach completion. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
175
I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
149
Please pray for me about my job. My job has strenuous calls that we do as customer service representatives. For whatever reason, I was not getting as many calls as my coworkers but that has seemingly changed this week for some reason. I have been swamped all week and I'm struggling with it...
Replies
12
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom